So I need to consent to the US government (and a private entity, ID.ME) using my "Biometric Data" so I can tell them I don't want to receive my child tax credit throughout the year but there isn't any need to show id for voting. Seems about right.

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 0
Sign in to participate in the conversation

DA-AM's Mastodon Server